VHA offers exclusive discounts on a wide variety of service.
As a VHA member, you gain access to a wide variety of quality services and products by providers and vendors offering many exclusive discounts found nowhere else.
- Anesthesia Sales and Service
- Clipper Blade Sharpening
- Credit Card Processing
- Diagnostic Services
- Drug Compounding
- Hazardous Waste Removal
- Health Insurance Exchange
- Instrument Repair
- Liability and Worker’s Comp
- Office and Janitorial
- Oxygen & Gas
- Sharps Disposal
- Supplies and Services
In addition to these benefits, members are kept informed with regulatory compliance assistance and frequent industry updates. Some of the services listed above are restricetd by the clinic location. Consult with one of our VHA representatives for more information.
Veterinary Industry Reference Links
- AAFCO The Business of Pet Food
- AAHA Application
- AAHA Membership Benefits Guide
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- Animal Poison Contol Center
- BART (Basic Animal Rescue Training)
- Brakke Consulting’s Animal Health News & Notes
- Clean Harbors – Hazardous Waste
- Communications Solutions for Veterinarians
- Companion Animal Parasite Council
- Compendium of Veterinary Products
- ePet Health
- Gifted Leaders – Liberating Personal &Organizational Potential
- Merial “Outbreak Alert” Program
- Minnesota Board of Animal Health
- Minnesota Board of Pharmacy
- Minnesota Board of Veterinary Medicine
- Minnesota Department of Health
- Minnesota Pollution Contol Agency
- Minnesota Technical Assistance Program (MnTAP)
- Minnesota Veterinary Medical Association
- National Animal Poison Control Center of the ASPCA
- PCI FAQ’s
- PCI Security Council
- Pet Poison Helpline
- The Association for Pet Loss and Bereavement
- The Pet Project MN
- The Raptor Center
- University of Minnesota College of Veterinary Medicine
- Wisconsin’s Hazardous Waste Regulatory Program
Join the VHAVeterinary Hospitals Association is a group of veterinarians who own their own practices, and we welcome all practice owners to become members of our association.
To get started, please download the following brochures and forms. Your membership payment will need to be received in the VHA office along with your forms and a copy of your veterinary and DEA license. When all are completed, please call VHA at 651-451-6669 for next steps. All applications need approval by the Board of Directors.
As a member of Veterinary Hospitals Association, you gain access to a wide array of critical veterinary products and services by providers and distributors who offer exclusive discounts and considerations for many of the veterinary supplies and services you use every day. VHA helps members improve their bottom-line by offering better savings, better discounts, better opportunities, and better returns!
These benefits are very important to our members, but they are only the beginning of the benefits you receive as a member. Along with the power of group purchasing, your membership with the VHA includes dignified, reliable and caring cremation services, events business services, and more.
VHA provides its members a number of different services, including:
- Business Services - Running a business smoothly can be a difficult task. This is why VHA provides its members with quality business services. From bookkeeping to marketing to recruiting, VHA Business Services keeps veterinary doctors spending time seeing more patients and less time worrying about day-to-day business management.
- Continuing Education - Earning continuing education credits is an important part of veterinary doctor and veterinary technicians ongoing education. This is why we provide a range of CE credits designed to fit our members needs, schedules, and budgets. From our annual VHA Expo to vendor-sponsored dinners, there's something for everyone to earn CE's throughout the year.
- Cremation - Providing dignified, ethical, and reliable cremation services to our members is a passionate goal of VHA. We understand how critical it is to veterinary clinics to provide these services to their clients during difficult times. Since 1986, VHA members have trusted VHA cremation services to provide the highest quality of care to their clients.
- Events - We love getting together with our members; it's why we host regular networking events! Many of our events are CE opportunities, and some are just for fun networking events. Our Annual Meeting is held every spring, and throughout the year we host a golf tournament, wine socials, and more!
- Group Purchasing Power - Members receive discounts, rebates, and other benefits on a wide range of products they use in their veterinary clinics every day. We partner with manufacturers such as Ceva, KVP, Zoetis, and Merial, just to name a few. When VHA members purchase more of their supplies through VHA, they also earn bigger rebates at the end of the year, too!
- Resources - Tracking down OSHA requirements, labor law posters, and hazardous material references can be a pain. VHA has compiled all of the information your veterinary clinic needs regular access to and put it in one handy location!