Nutritional Approaches to Gastrointestinal Disease - Des Moines
Join VHA and Royal Canin for a dinner and CE event at District 36 Wine Bar & Grille (1375 SW Vintage Parkway, Ankeny, IA 50023). Attendees will earn 1.5 CE credits.
This presentation will be lead by Dr. Leslie Estelle and will review of a healthy gastrointestinal tract, examining the effects of specific nutrients and nutritional management of different gastrointestinal diseases.
Please indicate your meal choice when registering. They are:
- District Salmon: 8oz hand cut salmon, marinated in a blend of Hawaiian juices and spices
- District Ribeye: 12oz hand cut ribeye, marinated in a blend of Hawaiian juices and spices
- Chicken Brussels: Grilled chicken breast topped with sautéed Brussel sprouts, bacon, tomato and a Dijon hollandaise. Served over rice.
- Pretzel Crusted Grouper: Pretzel crusted grouper finished with a honey Dijon drizzle.
- Grilled Pollo Farfalle: Sautéed mushrooms, bacon, and green onion, tossed with farfalle pasta and a creamy Alfredo sauce. Topped with sliced chicken breast.
About Dr. Leslie EstelleDr. Leslie Estelle received her Doctorate of Veterinary Medicine from the University of Wisconsin-Madison in 2006 where she was awarded AAHA’s “Senior Student Clinical Proficiency in Companion Animal Medicine and Surgery”. Dr. Estelle then completed a 13-month internship at VCA South Shore Animal Hospital in Weymouth, Massachusetts after which she returned to Madison as a general practitioner where she enjoyed many aspects of practice, particularly geriatric medicine, dentistry and dermatology.
She’s an active member of AVMA, AAVN and Wisconsin’s VMA. Dr. Estelle joined Royal Canin in the fall of 2015 as a Scientific Services Veterinarian and is the technical support for Chicago and the states of Wisconsin, Iowa, and Minnesota.
|Event Date||03-29-2017 6:30 pm|
|Event End Date||03-29-2017 8:30 pm|
|Registration Start Date||02-17-2017|
|Cut off date||03-24-2017 6:00 pm|
|Speaker||Dr. Leslie Estelle|
|Location||District 36 Wine Bar and Grille|