Full-Time Certified Veterinary Technician (Minnetonka)
Lead Certified Veterinary Technician to join our great team at Minnetonka Animal Hospital - Our AAHA & Gold Level Feline Friendly clinic practices conventional, western & integrated medicine including acupuncture, chiropractic & herbal therapy. CVT must be proficient in anesthesia monitoring, surgery, lab, dentistry, radiology, and inventory management. CVT must strive for excellence in patient care and client communication. Weekends required. Management/Lead tech experience preferred
17408 Minnetonka Blvd.
Minnetonka, MN 55345
- Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 6:00pm
- Saturday: 8:00am - 2:00pm
35 - 40 hours weekly. Includes every other weekend.
- HSA/Sec. 125 Flex
- Holiday Pay
- Uniform Allowance
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Continuing Education
- Professional Dues
- Pet Care Discount
- Two Year Degree/Associate's Degree.
- Weekends required.
- Management/Lead tech experience preferred.
- Leads and mentors our team of Veterinary Technicians and Assistants while ensuring that policies and procedures are followed.
- Addresses staffing needs including, hiring, training, reviewing and resolving conflict.
- Partners with Medical Director, Veterinarians and staff in organizing the team to ensure quality.
- Patient care and staff productivity while maintaining a smooth efficient flow of hospital services.
- Scheduling of Veterinary Technicians and Support staff shifts.
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds & to physically and comfortably interact with animals.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Ability to offer outstanding and consistent customer service