We are a full service, small animal clinic. Patients include cats, dogs, avian, and exotics. Our office is expanding, and we are looking for a positive, hard-working colleague to join our 3 Veterinarian practice. Northside Pet Hospital is well equipped with digital x-ray, ultrasound, laser surgery, digital dental radiography, and rehabilitation services. We offer competitive wages, great benefits, and a sign on bonus!
- Examine a variety of animals using ethical practices, while providing quality care.
- Perform surgeries, and treat sick or injured animals using standard medical equipment.
- Educate the clients about preventative care, and provide home-care instructions for needed medications.
- Document actions by completing/maintaining client reports, logs and patient records.
- Must have DVM and be eligible for Wisconsin Veterinary License
- Have availability to work rotating on-call emergency schedule, as well as rotating Saturdays
Interested candidates are encouraged to email a cover letter and resume, or mail to:
Heather Johnson, CVT
Northside Pet Hospital
1727 Western Avenue
Eau Claire, WI 54703