This event will be led by celebrity keynote speaker and former NFL player Matt Birk and NBC's The Voice Season 6 finalist Kat Perkins. Other leading industry speakers include:
- Dr. Travis Saveraid, DVM, DAVCR, leading the Imaging track, covering radiology and diagnostic imaging;
- Dr. Maragret Duxbury, DVM, DAVCB, discussing behavior topics;
- Kit Welchlin, professional speaker, sharing communication strategies;
- Ted Shick, professional speaker, offering tips on customer service and change management;
- Jim Poissant, Director of Business Services for VHA, discussing inventory management and financial health;
- and Stephanie Onken, Communication Coordinator for VHA, introducing Facebook page strategies and advertising opportunities for business.
This year's Expo is sponsored by veterinary industry partners, including Patterson Veterinary, Boehringer Ingelheim, Hill's, and Royal Canin.
To learn more about the 12th Annual VHA Expo and to register to attend, visit http://www.veterinaryha.org/expo.
About Veterinary Hospitals Association
Established in 1984, Veterinary Hospitals Association (VHA) is a member-driven association organized to represent the interests of members and the veterinary community. VHA currently serves nearly 400 member veterinary practices. The goal of VHA is to enhance the profitability of each member practice by positively impacting its bottom line. With member involvement, VHA will continue to offer services that either save money or make money for all members. Follow VHA on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
Veterinary Hospitals Association