It’s that time of year where the snow is melting and the leaves will soon be blooming. It’s time to make sure your clinic is in tip top shape! To alleviate the daunting task of spring cleaning, Innovative shares tips and tricks to make this process a success.
Did you know that up to 80% of all infections are spread through our environment by hand contact with contaminated surfaces? Here are some tips and tricks to spring clean your clinic and keep your staff and clients healthy through each season:
- Clean work surfaces top to bottom: Use a microfiber cleaning cloth or Purell sanitizing wipes to easily clean all work surfaces in the clinic.
- Sanitize electronics: Electronics are used constantly throughout the day and can be one of the biggest germ collectors in clinics. Make sure to take extra time this spring season and deep clean your keyboard, mouse, computer screens and phones.
- De-clutter drawers and cabinets: Keeping unneeded “things” in your drawers and cabinets can add up in no time, creating clutter in your workspace. Take the initiative to go through your “things” and toss or donate what isn’t being used.
- Empty and scrub out trash containers: It’s easy to take out the trash and it’s also very easy to forgo thoroughly cleaning out the bottom of the trash container. Take a couple minutes to scrub out the trash can and rid the bacteria collecting at the bottom of the bin.
- Organize and go through files and documents: Use a filing systems that works best for you. Go green and recycle unwanted documents to keep your space looking clean.
Click to download a helpful spring cleaning checklist of common areas not to forget, compliments of Innovative Office Solutions and VHA!
Innovative is here to help you keep the office clean year-round, and it doesn’t hurt to take a little extra time this spring and tidy up your workspace. Contact your dedicated Sales Representative Chris Foss at CFoss@innovativeos.com or 612-987-8727 to started today!