Camden Pet Hospital seeks a FT or PT associate veterinarian to join our growing team. We are a full service, AAHA accredited small animal practice seeing dogs, cats, small mammals, and chickens in the heart of Minneapolis. We provide high quality compassionate care and proudly serve many of our patients throughout their entire lives. Our practice utilizes paperless records, digital x-rays, digital dental x-rays, ultrasound, and IDEXX in house laboratory equipment. We have a diverse range of clientele and patients, which makes every day interesting and different from the last. We have a strong connection to the community as a well-respected practice since the 1970s.
No emergencies or on call. Rotating Saturdays. We value work life balance. Schedule to be within hospital hours of M-F (7am-8pm) Sat (8-2). We focus on client education and leverage our team with a higher-than-average Staff-to-Doctor ratio, to provide excellent depth and continuity of care. Owner and associates are teaching and mentor-oriented and we welcome new graduates.
The ideal candidate:
- Has interest in dentistry and exotics
- Enjoys being part of an efficient team
- Is willing to collaborates with others on cases
- Is self-motivated and enjoys problem solving
- Is seeking long term employment and strong client and patient bonds
- Is skilled in surgery and dentistry
We offer a competitive salary base with bonus, PTO, retirement plan with match, health insurance, personal pet care discount, and CE allowance.
- A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) or related degree from an accredited university.
- Minnesota veterinary license in good standing
- Strong computer skills
- Commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine and upholding veterinary code of ethics.
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Works well in a team environment and collaborates with associates