As an ever-growing clinic, Victoria Veterinary Hospital is searching for a Full-time associate veterinarian. We are a full-service small animal hospital where your education, experience and skills are utilized to the fullest. As a small clinic, our dedicated staff is committed to high-quality patient care by utilizing the latest advances in veterinary technology while maintaining a hometown clinic feel where every client is a friend. We are a close-knit group and are excited to add a part-time Veterinarian to our growing team!
Victoria Veterinary Hospital is located in gorgeous Victoria, Minnesota- the suburbs of the amazing Twin Cities! We are a small team of highly trained, experienced animal lovers who are devoted to giving our patients the best care possible. Our Hospital offers preventative care, diagnostic and disease management, general surgery, dentistry, and some emergency care. As a Victoria Veterinary Hospital Doctor, you will also have access to specialty services provided by outside specialists like orthopedics and ultrasound technicians. To learn more about our Hospital, please visit https://victoriavet.net
Our ideal candidate is personable, thorough, efficient, and enjoys practicing preventative care and disease management, as well as surgery and dentistry. A current license to practice in Minnesota is required. Experience is preferred, but new graduates are welcome to apply as we will provide guidance and mentorship to the right candidate.
- Competitive wage based upon experience $95,000-$110,000.
- $300 Health Insurance Stipend
- You will have access to an annual continuing education allowance and travel allowance.
- Six paid holidays per year.
- 80 hours of paid time off after 90 days of employment.
- We will cover the full cost of professional license fees, membership for associations and professional insurance policy.
- Uniform stipend for uniform and lab coat purchases.
- A generous discount on products and services for your pets.
- Tuition reimbursement
- Hiring Bonus $1,000