Consultative Sales Representative
Veterinary Practice Consultant – Consultative Sales Representative
Veterinary Hospitals Association has a opening for an energetic sales associate to take over an existing territory, with amazing growth potential. An individual with attention to detail and great relationship building skills will excel with a base plus commission setting for new and existing member growth. Join our amazing team today, please submit your resume with cover letter and salary requirements.
- POSITION SUMMARY
A Veterinary Practice Consultant is a outside sales representative who managers potential and existing customer relationships, via face-to-face interactions, within a designated territory. They are responsible for discovering the needs of practices, creating solutions, plans, and assessing results. While also providing hands-on explanations of any new or updated products and services.
- PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITY
Communicate effectively with veterinarians, technicians, and office staff in a clear and concise manner.
- Cost efficient management of assigned VHA Territory
- Identifying new prospects for VHA’s core services and secure as Members
- New Member orientations
- Identify practices ordering habits and set growth goals to reach manufacturer and VHA rebates.
- Explaining and educating Member practices on the benefits and savings provided by all approved manufacturers and vendors.
- Promoting targeted vendors, products, and services on a monthly basis
- Schedule to ride along with approved manufacturers and vendors.
- Educating Member practices and practice owners on the importance of vendor compliance and their support of the group purchasing concept.
- Attend all core VHA and/or vendor events
- Utilize CRM for activities, calendar, notes from each account
- Completion of all assigned reports, forms, and others in a timely and acceptable manner
- Informing management of industry changes and trends in the assigned territory
- Additional duties and projects as assigned by VHA management
- JOB QUALIFICATIONS
B.S., 3 years veterinary experience preferred.
- Possess excellent verbal communication skills, using good grammar, voice, and diction
- Basic computer skills: word and excel preferred
- Effective organizational, administrative and follow through skills
- WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Full remote position & home office setting
- Travel within a specified geographic area
- Pay: $40,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year