Duluth In-Home Euthanasia Veterinarian
Mobile Euthanasia Veterinarian
About MN Pets
We are a group of compassionate veterinarians dedicated to improving the end-of-life experience by supporting pet owners through the loss of their pet with gentle in-home euthanasia. This role is ideal for someone looking for a change of pace. Take a break from the rush of general practice and have the time to truly connect with grateful clients.
We schedule a maximum of 4-5 appointments per day with minimal record keeping and digital charting and have a highly trained and specialized support team who handle screening and scheduling, ensuring that all your clients will know what to expect and that you’ll be prepared for any situation. You’ll be supported by an interdisciplinary team of social workers, veterinary technicians, client support specialists, transportation assistants, and fellow veterinarians.
We provide extensive training on our unique home euthanasia process and provide all supplies needed. We look for veterinarians who are compassionate, independent, and motivated to make a difference. Recent graduates are encouraged to apply.
Practice where every appointment matters.
What our doctors enjoy about their work with MN Pets:
- 4-5 visits per day with ample time for travel between visits
- Minimal records, charting, and administrative tasks
- Easy-to-use, mobile-friendly custom software built for our team
- Highly trained, specialized support team handling all client communication and scheduling
- All supplies provided and assistance with inventory management provided
- Work independently while still virtually connected to the rest of the team for support
- Generous benefits even for part time employees
- Work-life balance is genuinely supported and encouraged
- Strong core values as a company and meaningful, values-driven work
- Time to authentically connect with clients
- Training and support around client communication, pet loss, compassion resilience and related topics
- Performing in-home euthanasia visits
- Working closely with our Support Staff and Aftercare Specialists
- Facilitating cremation services
- Must be a licensed veterinarian in Minnesota and Wisconsin (license costs reimbursed)
- Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds unassisted, and up to 100 + pounds with assistance
- Passionate about the value of end of life care for pets and their owners
- Compassionate, professional and reliable
- Comfortable working independently with comprehensive support from remote team
Compensation & Benefits:
- Position is full-time (2.5-5 days/week) or part-time (1.5-2.5 days/week)
- Associate veterinarians are asked to work two weekend days per month. Opportunities are available to add additional shifts and visits throughout the week for additional compensation.
- Vehicle reimbursement for all miles driven during shift and ability to start and end your workday directly at home, not at an office
- Comprehensive benefit eligibility includes AVMA and VIN membership, VETgirl account, paid vacation, 401k retirement plan, state license, PLIT, AAA vehicle coverage, and more
- Medical, dental and vision coverage available for veterinarians working 2.5 shifts per week or more
- MN Pets has a commitment to provide ongoing training and supervision, professional development, and opportunities for advancement
Salary: $85,000.00 - $95,000.00 per year (Full-time)
If you fit these criteria and have a desire to be a part of a growing, dynamic team, please contact us by emailing your cover letter and resume. To read more about our opportunities, visit www.mnpets.com.