Inventory & Marketing Manager
Westonka Veterinary Hospital is excited to announce our open position for an Inventory and Marketing Manager at our growing veterinary pet hospital in Mound, Minnesota. Westonka Animal Hospital is located in a beautiful western Minneapolis suburb teaming with recreational lakes to enjoy. We practice true team management where all team members have input and responsibilities, we are committed to professional excellence, and want to see you grow personally.
Your responsibilities will include: performing duties that directly impact inventory control by ordering and stocking of supplies and equipment, designing and implementing online or in person marketing events on a monthly or quarterly basis, and oversee the hospitals website and social media platform.
Qualities we are looking for:
- Attention to detail
- Ability to delegate
- Ability to create training systems and conduct training sessions
- Requires strong customer service and communication skills.
- Problem solving capabilities as an individual and as a member of a team
- Able to work independently as well as a team
- Good computer skills, including spreadsheets, Windows based programs and hospital management software.
- Experience in a veterinary clinic preferred
- Experience in managing and/or marketing
- Competitive wage based on experience $16.00-$18.00 an hour
- Flexible Benefit program
- Paid time off
- Practice paid continuing education contributions.