Cedar Grove Veterinary Clinic is searching for a veterinary technician to join our growing team. Our clinic was established in 2017 after Dr. Samari was able to fulfill his dreams by becoming part of the community. Since established we have been busy providing care for household pets as well as mushers in the arrowhead region of northeastern Minnesota.
If you love being in the outdoors during your free time, then we have the position for you, as we want a work life balance for our team. The ideal candidate will enjoy customer service, assisting the doctors, surgical care, educating our clients on preventative care, and working with animals. Previous experience preferred, but not required.
Job Duties may include:
- Experience on Cornerstone
- Assist the veterinarians with exams, and surgeries
- Ability to complete dental cleaning
- Collect specimens and perform routine laboratory procedures
- Administer medications and injections
- Restrain animals if needed
- Animal care
- Able to handle all clinic responsibilities.
- Record, update patient information, check in and out clients
- Schedule appointments and create invoices
- Some reception duties
- Stocking of supplies
We offer a highly competitive wage based upon experience and a benefit package that includes a retirement plan with match, paid holidays. Possible housing provided for the right candidate.