Veterinary Technician or Assistant
Why not take the next step towards an exciting new direction with your career and become part of a specialist surgical team? Synergy Veterinary Specialists is currently searching for a part time veterinary technician or an experienced veterinary assistant to join our team. We provide a surgical referral service within a select few exceptional hospitals. Every day is an adventure as we travel to one of our partner clinics seeing appointments and performing surgeries.
From the initial consultation to the last post-operative recheck we believe a collaborative informed team approach results in the best surgical outcomes. Our goal is to provide exceptional surgical care while maintaining continuity of care and relationships. Our ideal candidate is somebody with attention to detail, reliable, a forward progressive thinker, comfortable working with multiple veterinary teams and travelling to different locations and a desire to continue improving yourself and those around you.
Your Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Patient handling/assisting with consultations
- Patient preparation and surgical set up
- Surgical scrub assistant-anticipate surgeons need
- Instrument care
- Conducting inventory
- Written, verbal, and email communication with clients and clinics
We offer competitive wages and benefits:
- Wages based upon experience
- Veterinary technicians-$22-$28
- Veterinary assistants-$18-$24
- Monday-Thursday schedule 18-30 hours weekly. No on call or weekends!! A perfect schedule to have your work/life balance!
- Continuing education allowance
- Uniform/scrubs provided
- Fun work events: Lunches, spa days, and bonuses