We are a full-service mobile veterinary practice providing in-home care to pets in the greater Twin Cities area.
Our veterinarians travel with a Certified Veterinary Technician in fully-equipped cargo vans, and they are able to provide expert preventative care in the comfort of the patient’s home. We offer pet owners a new form of pet care that allows for a lower stress environment and promotes a healthy relationship between vets, pets, and families. Our veterinarians perform surgical and dental procedures and X-rays at a local clinic one day per week.
We offer a yearly salary $100,000-$120,000 dependent on experience and qualifications. Our benefit package includes PTO and Holiday pay, an employer-funded retirement plan, monthly bonus based upon sales, individual coverage HRA enrollment, CE and uniform reimbursement and pet benefits.
Job Responsibilities Include:
• Provide in-home veterinary services, including physical exams, vaccinations, blood/urine collections for diagnostic workups updating patient/client charts, advising clients about general care, promote sales of veterinary products, and humane euthanasia.
• Charge clients for services rendered and products dispensed. Process client payments and record payment information in the client’s software record.
• Must have at least 2 years of clinic experience as a small-animal veterinarian.
• Must be a team player! House Paws is a small practice, and we are a tight-knit family. We look out for each other, and we do our best to support each other both in our professional and in our personal capacities.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds, sit on the floor, rise easily from a sit-in position, and work extended periods of time on his/her feet.
Spam is bad medicine. We don’t practice bad medicine.