Do you want to work at an AAHA-Accredited, fear free, and Cat Friendly practice where you are part of a team that ensures each pet receives the opportunity for advanced veterinary treatment in a safe and stress-free space? Do you want to ENJOY going to work each day?
The Bluffs Pet Clinic is a full-service practice that utilizes both Western and Holistic medicine to provide exceptional, personalized veterinary care for small animals, exotic pets and wildlife. Red Wing is a “river city” offering excellent recreational activities including biking, hiking, fishing, camping, boating, and eagle watching as well as theater, comedians and music at the famous Sheldon Theater.
We value work life balance, so there is no weekend, emergencies after hours or on-call shifts. We focus on client education and strive to provide excellent medicine and continuity of care. And our clients appreciate the level of care we provide! We offer a competitive salary based on experience. Including a $10,000 sign on bonus and a $10,000 bonus after 2nd year of employment.
The ideal Candidate
· Is skilled in surgery and dentistry
· Enjoys being part of an efficient team
· Is seeking long term employment with strong client and patient bonds
· Proficient in Veterinary Acupuncture (although not required)
· Has a good sense of humor!
· Strong computer skills
· Commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine and upholding veterinary code of ethics.
· Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Works well in a team environment and collaborates with other Dr’s
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please email email@example.com
Current VHA members, please fill out the form below to register a user account on the VHA website. Each account MUST have a unique, valid email address.
Once we have verified your clinic’s VHA membership, you will receive an email confirming your new account and containing your username & password. Everyone is encouraged to register for their own unique username and password rather than a single clinic username & password.
Note: When you first log in to your new account, you will be prompted to reset your password and invited to fill out your profile.
Spam is bad medicine. We don’t practice bad medicine.