MN Pets In-Home Euthanasia Veterinarian
About MN Pets
We are a group of compassionate veterinarians dedicated to improving the end-of-life experience by supporting pet owners through the loss of their pet with gentle in-home euthanasia.
This role is ideal for someone looking for a change of pace or an opportunity to grow their career in a new and rewarding way.
We provide extensive training on our unique home euthanasia process and provide all supplies needed. We look for veterinarians who are compassionate, independent, and motivated to make a difference. Recent graduates are encouraged to apply.
Practice where every appointment matters.
What our doctors enjoy about their work with MN Pets:
- No more than 4 visits per day with ample time for travel between visits
- Minimal records, charting, and administrative tasks
- Easy-to-use, mobile-friendly custom software built for our team
- Highly trained and specialized support team handling all client screening and scheduling
- Aftercare team assistance for large pets
- All supplies provided and assistance with inventory management provided
- Work independently while still virtually connected to the rest of the team for support
- Never feel overwhelmed and too busy
- Generous benefits even for part time employees
- Work-life balance is genuinely supported and encouraged
- Strong core values as a company and meaningful, values-driven work
- Time to authentically connect with clients
- Training and support around client communication, pet loss, compassion resilience and related topics
- Performing in-home euthanasia visits
- Working closely with our Support Staff and Aftercare Specialists
- Facilitating cremation services
- Must be a licensed veterinarian in Minnesota
- Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds unassisted, and up to 100 + pounds with assistance
- Passionate about the value of end-of-life care for pets and their owners
- Compassionate, sincere, and sensitive
- Professional with a can-do attitude
- Flexible and punctual
Compensation & Benefits:
- Position is part time or full-time (2-5 days per week), shifts available 7 days/week
- Competitive pay: Each day worked per week earns around $20,000 in annual salary
- Comprehensive benefits are available to part-time and full-time doctors and include full mileage reimbursement, AVMA and VIN membership, VETgirl account, paid vacation, 401k retirement plan, state license, and more
- Medical, dental and vision coverage available for veterinarians working 2.5 shifts per week or more
- MN Pets has a commitment to provide ongoing training and supervision, professional development, and opportunities for advancement
If you fit these criteria and have a desire to be a part of a growing, dynamic team, please contact us by emailing your cover letter and resume. To read more about our opportunities, visit www.mnpets.com.