Nutritional Approaches to Gastrointestinal Disease - Rochester
Join VHA and Royal Canin for a dinner and CE event at Victoria's Ristorante & Wine Bar (7 1st Avenue SW, Rochester, MN 55902). Attendees will earn 1.5 CE credits.
This presentation will be lead by Dr. Leslie Estelle and will review of a healthy gastrointestinal tract, examining the effects of specific nutrients and nutritional management of different gastrointestinal diseases.
Please indicate your meal choice when registering. They are:
- Pollo Bianco: Fresh chicken sauteed in a white cream sauce with mushrooms, prosciutto ham, and mozzarella cheese, served over a bed of pasta.
- Lasagna: Layers of pasta, fluffy ricotta cheese, mounds of beef, and mozzarella cheese smothered in our home-made meat sauce.
- Shrimp Francese: Bountiful amounts of baby shrimp sauteed in butter, garlic, white wine, and a touch of lemon and herbs, served over a bed of pasta.
- Spaghetti Alla Puttanesca: Fresh tomatoes, Kalamata olives, capers and garlic, sauteed in virgin olive oil and a touch of red sauce, served over a bed of spaghetti.
- Greek Salad: Grilled chicken breast, artichoke hearts, sweet red peppers, feta cheese, black olives, and pepperocini over a bed of mixed leaf lettuce with Victoria'ls famous home-made house dressing.
About Dr. Leslie EstelleDr. Leslie Estelle received her Doctorate of Veterinary Medicine from the University of Wisconsin-Madison in 2006 where she was awarded AAHA’s “Senior Student Clinical Proficiency in Companion Animal Medicine and Surgery”. Dr. Estelle then completed a 13-month internship at VCA South Shore Animal Hospital in Weymouth, Massachusetts after which she returned to Madison as a general practitioner where she enjoyed many aspects of practice, particularly geriatric medicine, dentistry and dermatology.
She’s an active member of AVMA, AAVN and Wisconsin’s VMA. Dr. Estelle joined Royal Canin in the fall of 2015 as a Scientific Services Veterinarian and is the technical support for Chicago and the states of Wisconsin, Iowa, and Minnesota.
|Event Date||05-10-2017 6:30 pm|
|Event End Date||05-10-2017 8:30 pm|
|Registration Start Date||03-14-2017|
|Cut off date||05-05-2017 6:00 pm|
|Speaker||Dr. Leslie Estelle|
|Location||Victoria's Ristorante & Wine Bar|