Part- or Full-Time Associate DVM (Minneapolis)
Come join us in helping to nurture the human-animal bond and create a harmonious relationship between people and animals.
At Camden Pet Hospital, we believe that our team is the foundation of providing top-quality medical care for our patients. Located in beautiful north Minneapolis, we’re an established clinic with having been caring for patients for over 30 years. We are AAHA accredited and hold ourselves to the highest of standards where pets are our passion.
We are seeking a full-time or part-time associate DVM with the opportunity for future ownership. If you are looking to see unique patients, we often see exotic animals on a regular basis. In addition, we work with local referral specialist for cardiology, ultrasound, and complex surgical cases.
Employer: Camden Pet Hospital
1405 44th Avenue North
Minneapolis, MN 55412
- Status: Full- or Part-Time, Contract
- Website: Clinic Website
- Monday - Friday: 7:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Saturday: 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Sunday: Closed
- Vacation Pay
- Sick Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Uniform Allowance
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Continuing Education
- Professional Dues
- Pet Care Discount
- A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) or related degree from an accredited university.
- Minnesota veterinary license in good standing
- Strong computer skills
- Commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine and upholding veterinary code of ethics.
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Works well in a team environment and collaborates with associates
- Skilled in surgery and dentistry
The ideal candidate:
- Has interest in dentistry and exotics
- Enjoys being part of an efficient team
- Is willing to collaborates with others on cases
- Is self motivated and enjoys problem solving
- Has experience (ambitious new graduates welcome to apply)
- Is seeking long term employment and strong client and patient bonds
- Apply for Job: Click to Apply