Minnesota Spay Neuter Assistance Program (MN SNAP) offers high-quality, affordable and accessible spay and neuter services to low-income communities, animal shelters, 501(c)(3) rescue organizations and community cat caretakers. We’re a dedicated, passionate and talented group looking for an enthusiastic doctor to join our team!
- Perform 30 to 35 spay/neuter surgeries per workday on dogs, cats, and rabbits;
- Manage a team of three veterinary technicians;
- Document client communication and surgical notes on a Web-based records system;
- Address any post-op complications or concerns by clients in a professional and timely manner;
- Maintain and troubleshoot surgery and vehicle equipment;
- And attend staff and doctors’ meetings monthly.
If you are interested, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.