Why Become a Local Member of VHA?
VHA is a proud not-for-profit association that has been serving and supporting veterinary professionals and practices for over 35 years. We were created by veterinarians for veterinarians, and we offer solutions that enable veterinary teams to grow, learn, and succeed.
Veterinary clinics located in Minnesota, western Wisconsin, and eastern North Dakota receive a variety of benefits when they join VHA, including access to group purchasing power and distribution warehouse, ethical and reliable cremation services, low- to no-cost CE, and veterinary experienced business solutions!
First, VHA offers members have purchasing access through the VHA Warehouse. Located in South St. Paul, it is stocked with a wide array of products from leading manufacturers, including Virbac, Ceva, and more.
Secondly, VHA negotiates on behalf of its members for exclusive member pricing, discounts, and rebate opportunities with manufacturers and services providers clinics use every day. Local members can take advantage of savings with partners such as:
- Antech Diagnostics: Exceptional member discounts and pricing for reference laboratory services.
- Heska: Preferred pricing for members on in-house lab diagnostics, digital imaging, and more.
- Wedgewood: Member discounts on compounding services.
- Pawstime: Exclusive member pricing for on-hold messaging services and a host of marketing solutions.
- Vetsource: Member-only pricing for online pharmacy services and marketing solutions.
- Oxygen supply, hazardous waste disposal, office supplies, and more!
Plus, you’ll have access to our experienced Inside Account Representatives and Veterinary Practice Consultants, individuals who have in-clinic veterinary experience and are dedicated to the success of your practice. Local members on delivery routes also have dedicated Delivery Associates to drop off products in our reusable totes as well as respectfully transport pets to our cremation facility.
In addition to group purchasing savings, VHA members also have access to our low- to no-cost CE opportunities. We partner with industry leaders and influencers to bring you a wide array of both in-person and digital events, all available here. VHA members receive special event rates, and many (if not all) of our digital events are free for members!
VHA members have access to our veterinary experienced business solutions. Our team of Business Specialists offers clinics support with:
- Human resources, such as employee handbooks, recruitment services, and more.
- Financial solutions, including bookkeeping, payroll, accounting services, and more.
- Marketing services, including social media management, content creation, website creation and management, and more.
Last, but certainly not least, local VHA members receive three rebate opportunities from VHA, including a Loyalty rebate, Growth rebate, and Warehouse rebate. These can add up to extraordinary yearly rebates for members who purchase through VHA!
VHA Local Membership is only $150 per year and $100 per additional location up to $1,000, and members receive a 10% discount on their business services from VHA! If you’re interested in more information, you can learn more about our wide array of benefits by visiting our Practice Services and Business Solutions pages. If you're ready to become a member, fill out our Local VHA Membership application here.