Full-Time Certified Veterinary Technician (Watertown)
At Watertown Veterinary Clinic, we are a busy 2-doctor practice that cares for dogs, cats, and exotic pets. We have a very professional, compassionate team that works well together. We take pride in our high level of customer service and patient care. In addition to our medical team, we have a very experienced groomer who grooms both dogs and cats.
Employer: Watertown Veterinary Clinic
300 Angel Avenue SW
Watertown, MN 55388
- Status: Full-Time, Non-Contract
- Website: Clinic Website
- Monday: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM (varies by appointment)
- Tuesday - Friday: 7:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Saturday: 7:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed
Minimum of 32 hours for a full-time position.
- HSA/Sec 125 Flex
- Flex Scheduling
- Vacation Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Uniform Allowance
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- AD&D Insurance
- Continuing Education
- Professional Dues
- Pet Care Discount
- Two Year Degree/Associate's Degree
- Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following: treatment and care of patients, surgery and dentistry, anesthesia monitoring, lab specimen collection and testing, radiology, reception, and client education and communication.
- Candidate must be able to lift 40 pounds and be on feet for long periods of time.
- Apply for Job: Click to Submit Cover Letter and Resume