Steve Haarstad works with organizations to help them better understand how they can grow their revenue and strengthen their leadership culture. Haarstad's experience and record of accomplishment position him well to help his clients develop and implement the talent and revenue growth strategies they need to successfully compete and grow.
Mr. Haarstad offers three types of services:
Business Strategic Planning
Mr. Haarstad partners with clients by facilitating discussions and working sessions to identify the elements that combine to create a strategic plan for your business. This is most often done with the owner(s) and/or a managerial leadership team.
- Vision, Mission, and Values
- Target Market
- Product and/or Service Niche and Differentiators
- 3 year, 1 year, and 90 days goals
- SWOT or SOAR analysis
- Resource (People, Facility, Equipment, etc.) Requirement Planning
Marketing Strategy Development
How do you grow your business and maximize your profitability? One key is finding the intersection between the value your business offers and the needs of your best fit customers. Mr. Haarstad works with clients by helping them identify those things and then developing an action plan to pursue it.
- Best Fit Customer Identification
- Rationalization of Products and/or Services
- Growth Goals and Objectives
- Action Plan Development
Strategic Business Management
Most, if not all, companies have a strategic plan. Unfortunately, many fail to successfully execute it. Mr. Haarstad helps companies succeed by adding accountability and focus through the facilitation of monthly, quarterly, and annual leadership team meetings.
- Annual Planning Facilitation
- Quarterly Strategic Review and Planning
- Monthly Action Tracking and Accountability
Company & Contacts
Haarstad Strategic Business Consulting
Updated October 21, 2019