These benefits are very important to our members, but they are only the beginning of the benefits you receive as a member. Along with the power of group purchasing, your membership with the VHA includes dignified, reliable and caring cremation services, events business services, and more.
VHA provides its members a number of different services, including:
- Business Services - Running a business smoothly can be a difficult task. This is why VHA provides its members with quality business services. From bookkeeping to marketing to recruiting, VHA Business Services keeps veterinary doctors spending time seeing more patients and less time worrying about day-to-day business management.
- Continuing Education - Earning continuing education credits is an important part of veterinary doctor and veterinary technicians ongoing education. This is why we provide a range of CE credits designed to fit our members needs, schedules, and budgets. From our annual VHA Expo to vendor-sponsored dinners, there's something for everyone to earn CE's throughout the year.
- Cremation - Providing dignified, ethical, and reliable cremation services to our members is a passionate goal of VHA. We understand how critical it is to veterinary clinics to provide these services to their clients during difficult times. Since 1986, VHA members have trusted VHA cremation services to provide the highest quality of care to their clients.
- Events - We love getting together with our members; it's why we host regular networking events! Many of our events are CE opportunities, and some are just for fun networking events. Our Annual Meeting is held every spring, and throughout the year we host a golf tournament, wine socials, and more!
- Group Purchasing Power - Members receive discounts, rebates, and other benefits on a wide range of products they use in their veterinary clinics every day. We partner with manufacturers such as Ceva, KVP, and Boehringer Ingelheim (formerly Merial), just to name a few. When VHA members purchase more of their supplies through VHA, they also earn bigger rebates at the end of the year, too!
- Resources - Tracking down OSHA requirements, labor law posters, and hazardous material references can be a pain. VHA has compiled all of the information your veterinary clinic needs regular access to and put it in one handy location!