Full-Time Certified Veterinary Technician (St. Louis Park)
Full- or part-time experienced Certified Veterinary Technician needed. We are an AAHA accredited full service companion animal hospital which practices high quality medicine/surgery with computerized records. We strive for excellence in patient care, client education, and staff training. We believe enthusiastic, dedicated technicians are an integral part of our practice. Duties will include animal restraint and handling, client communication and education, detailed medical record keeping, anesthesia monitoring, surgical preparation, dental prophylaxis, laboratory procedures, etc. On the job technical training provided. Computer literacy is expected as we are a paper-light practice, which uses the Avimark system.
5225 Excelsior Blvd.
St. Louis Park, MN 55416
- Monday - Thursday: 8:00am - 7:00pm
- Friday: 8:00am - 6:00pm
- Saturday: 9:00am - 1:00pm
25 - 40 hours weekly. Must be available to work at least every other Saturday from 8:45am - 1:30pm, in addition to Monday - Friday scheduling. Closing on the weekdays may require staying until 7:30pm.
- Vacation Pay
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Continuing Education
- Pet Care Discount
- Two Year Degree/Associate's Degree
- Experience in animal restraint and handling
- Detailed medical record keeping
- Excellent client communication skills
- Experience in anesthesia monitoring, surgical preperation, dental prophylaxis, laboratory procedures, etc.
- Must be computer literate; experience with Avimark system preferred.