Part-Time Veterinary Technician (Minneapolis)
Apache Animal Hospital is proud to serve the Minneapolis MN area for everything pet related. Our veterinary clinic and animal hospital is run by Dr. Terry Rapacz, who has been practicing veterinary medicine since 1969.
Our team is committed to educating our clients on how to keep your pets healthy. The doctors and staff of Apache Animal Hospital stay on top of the latest advances in veterinary technology and above all, remember that all pets need to be treated with loving care in every check-up, procedure, or surgery.
2503 37th Avenue NE
Minneapolis, MN 55421
- Monday, Thursday, Friday: 8:00am - 6:00pm
- Every Other Saturday: 8:00am - 1:00pm
27-32 hours per week. Technicians work 4 weekdays, 8:00am - 6:00pm, and approximately 2 Saturdays per month from 8:00am - 1:00pm. End times are approximate - it is typical to work 30 minutes past shift end time.
- Uniform Allowance
- Pet Care Discount
- High School Diploma/GED
- Minimum of 3 year experience working in a veterinary hospital
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Certification preferred but not required
- Must be proficient in IV catheter placement, dental radiography, anesthesia monitorning, in-house labwork (CBC, urinalysis, skin scrapings, etc.) and client education