Full-Time Veterinary Assistant (Blaine)
At the Blaine Area Pet Hospital, our mission is to offer the highest quality veterinary services for our clients and their pets in the Blaine area. Our services and veterinary facilities at the Blaine Area Pet Hosptial are designed to assist in routine preventive care for young, healthy pets; early detection and treatment of disease as pets age, and complete medical and surgical care as necessary during his or her lifetime.
We are looking for a veterinary assistant to join our amazing team. We are a multi-doctor, general practice providing, superb medical care to the small animals we service and outstanding client service to their families. This is a full-time position that includes some Saturdays.
11844 Aberdeen St. NE
Blaine, MN 55449
- Monday - Friday: 8:00 am - 5:30 pm
- Saturday: 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
40 hours per week.
- Vacation Pay
- Sick Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Pet Care Discount
- Two Year Degree/Associate's Degree
- Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist with the front desk, answering phones & making appointments
- Greeting clients & patients
- Helping with client questions & client education
- Taking medical histories
- Animal restraint
- Performing laboratory testing
- Caring for hospitalized patients
- Cleaning, stocking, sanitation, etc.
- Previous experience in the veterinary or animal care industry is necessary