Part-Time Veterinary Assistant (Fridley)
We are seeking a Veterinary Technician Assistant to add to our two doctor small animal practice. Skyline Vet is a small family owned business that is committed to caring for our patients and building long-lasting relationships with our clients.
We are looking for a dependable and friendly person to join our team to work 2 to 3 shifts per week and every other Saturday with an occasional Sunday.
6220 Highway 65 NE
Fridley, MN 55432
- Monday - Friday: 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Saturday: 8:00 AM – 12:30 PM
- Sunday: Closed
15-20 hours per week. Weekday shifts are 2-3 shifts per week and every other Saturday with an occasional Sunday.
- Health Insurance
- Pet Care Discount
- High School Diploma/GED
- Special Skills: Our preferred candidate will:
- Be a team player;
- Be detailed oriented;
- Be able to keep on task in a busy environment;
- Have excellent customer service, communication, phone and computer skills;
- Have experience in the veterinary field, but it is not needed - we will train!
- Duties include, but not limited to:
- Answering and assisting clients on the phone (scheduling appointments, refilling medications, answering questions, etc.);
- Checking clients in and out;
- Helping technicians and doctors in exam rooms (taking medical history, animal restraint, run lab work, etc.);
- Caring for in house patients and boarders (walking, feeding, administrating medication, etc.);
- Assisting all staff with maintaining proper documentation for electronic medical records;
- Clean, stock, and organize as needed.