Our ideal candidate will be a pet owner themselves, who has some knowledge of the basics of veterinary care and understands the pet/owner bond. Candidates must have excellent phone and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to multi-task and remain calm during busy times. Most importantly if you have a positive attitude, willingness to learn and a strong work ethic, we can teach you the rest!
Full-Time Customer Service Representative (St. Paul)
Life Care Animal Hospital is seeking a full-time Customer Service Representative to join our team. We are a busy, established animal hospital in St. Paul. We are strong advocates of communication and consider ourselves a partner with our clients to solve their pet's health care issues while providing the best care available.
1328 White Bear Avenue
St. Paul, MN 55106
- Monday - Friday: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Saturday: 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Sunday: Closed
The schedule includes four - 10 hour work days with rotating every 3rd Saturday.
- Vacation Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Uniform Allowance
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- High School Diploma/GED
- Customer service experience preferred
- Interest in and knowledge of dogs and/or cats, and understands how important pets can be to people
- Ability to interact and bond with pet owners, even when it's emotional
- Ability to multitask when needed
- Strong work ethic