Full-Time Veterinary Assistant/Receptionist (Plymouth, MN)
A family-owned small animal hospital in Plymouth MN is looking to add a full-time veterinary assistant/receptionist to join our team. Our clinic strives to create a stronger bond between clients and patients, so great customer service is a must! Qualified candidates will be: friendly, great with people/pets, self-motivated, dependable and able to work well with a team. Job duties include: animal restraint and handling, assisting doctors and technicians with all aspects of patient care, answering phones, scheduling appointments and maintaining a clean and comfortable environment for our patients. Experience in a small animal hospital is preferred but not required. Must be available Monday-Friday including some evenings. Starting pay is dependent on experience, skills, and knowledge.
Employer: Northwest Animal Hospital
2045 Merrimac Lane N
Plymouth, MN 55447
- Status: Full-Time, Non-Contract
- Website: Clinic Website
- Monday, Wednesday - Friday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Tuesday: 8:00 am - 7:00 pm
- Saturday & Sunday: Closed
Must be available Monday through Friday, including some evenings.
- Benefits: To be discussed during the interview.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Great customer service skills
- Great with people/pets
- Works well with a team
- Experience in a small animal hospital preferred, but not required
- Apply for Job: Click to Email Resume/Cover Letter