We are a growing, progressive, fast-paced, small animal clinic serving the pets and people of St. Louis Park for more than 40 years. Our practice is growing, and we are in search of A FULL-TIME Certified Veterinary Technician! Our perfect candidate will bring a passion for client education, a “can do” attitude! A familiarity with Cornerstone is preferred but not required. New graduates are encouraged to apply. Certification not required at time of hire, but willingness to take the VTNE is expected!
Part- or Full-Time Veterinary Technician (St. Louis Park)
*** $500 NEW HIRE BONUS AVAILABLE! ***
Come join our team at Oak Knoll Animal Hospital, located in St. Louis Park, MN. We were voted Best of by St. Louis Park Magazine, ’15,’16 & ’17 and Best of by City South Magazine ’18 & ‘19!
Oak Knoll Animal Hospital
6315 Minnetonka Blvd.
St. Louis Park, MN 55416
- Status: Full-Time, Non-Contract
- Website: Clinic Website
- Monday - Friday: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Saturday: 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Sunday: Closed
The schedule includes four days per week and every other Saturday.
- Simple IRA
- Uniform Allowance
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Continuing Education
- Pet Care Discount
- CVT preferred NEW GRADS WELCOME!
- Competent with blood draws, catheter placement, record keeping, basic lab skills, filling medications, dental cleanings, assisting in surgeries and much more!
- Top-notch patient care
- Excellent client service
- Apply for Job: Click to Apply