We are seeking a full or part-time Veterinary Technician to join our team. Our ideal candidate is someone who enjoys client education and is enthusiastic about patient care. Great benefits package, including a competitive salary and pet care discount.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Restraint, especially with cats
- Anesthetic induction and monitoring during surgical and dental procedures
- Answering phones and assisting clients
- Patient intake and discharge
- Client education
- Laboratory sample preparation
To apply, please visit https://forms.gle/FZWrnLRsankcxY8B7.